My name is James Harding, a UK Based Certified Customer Success Professional and a Member of both the Chartered Institute for I.T and The Institution of Engineering and Technology. Having gained a 1st class Computing degree from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge I have been working mainly in Start-Ups. Both for UK-based and US-based businesses within Customer Success and Customer Relationship roles.
I am passionate about technology, innovation, start-ups, customer success, IoT, people, team development, charity, fundraising, and how healthy customer relationships can grow, drive, and steer your business.
Everyday is a learning day, undertaking new experiences, new successes, new leanings and new opportunities. I am a strong believer in that everyone can learn something from everyone.
My website serves two main purposes:
- A place for me to get my thoughts down on paper, and digest new learning’s and experiences.
- A place where I can share my knowledge, and help contribute to the community.
When people come together, share leanings and work as a team, huge advancements in the world can be made. Although there are many different sectors of business, one commonality between them all is how good team work, initiative and creativity can put any business ahead of the competition.
Finally, if you would like to get in touch, please do so via the contact page.
James Harding Latest Blog Posts
- AWS Generative AIGenerative AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a very topical subject at the minute. If you have been to any type of business or technical conference in the first half of this … Read more
- IoT Architecture & Security AuditAs people and businesses continue to accelerate their adoption of IoT devices it is important that your IoT Architecture is designed around four key principles. These being Usability, Scale, Security … Read more
- Magpas Air Ambulance at RAF WytonThis year the 1st July 2023 saw the RAF Armed Forces Day take place at RAF Wyton. The day included flypasts, a paratrooping display as well as a multitude of … Read more